Category : Uncategorized
A Property Maintenance position is open to the residents of the Rural Municipality of Brackley.
- General Maintenance experience.
- Knowledge of Recreational Facilities, Brackley Commons & Associated Property.
- Must have Reliable Vehicle & Driver’s License.
- Age of Majority.
- Maintain property by checking on repairs at the Commons e.g. generator, etc.
- Repair/maintain equipment e.g. tables, chairs, fridge, stove.
- Exterior building maintenance.
- Flag replacement.
- Contracting landscaping and snow removal companies.
- Routinely check the premises and act as a liaison with Community Council.
- Contact the North River Fire Department/RCMP or Security in case of emergency.
- Waste Watch.
- Put up and take down tennis nets.
- Other duties as required.
Average Hours: 10-15 Hours per week
If interested, please send your resume and cover letter by April 30th at 4:00 p.m.